History and Mission
Since 1988 we have designed and built special automatic machines in several application sectors. Our structure is based on the experience of our technicians and allows us to offer a valid and reliable product, and a very efficient after-sale service. Founded as an engineering study, L.C.M. PROGETTI has developed a production department for the manufacturing of the machineries we design.
At the beginning the production was mainly concerned with the manufacturing of assembly lines commissioned by our costumers. Some innovative products, totally developed by LCM, like our Scara Robot with 4 controlled axis, were used in the production and assembly lines engineered in those years.
In the picture our project department
At the beginning of the new millennium the company's mission changed, meeting the new customer's desires. Complete testing lines and dedicated machineries to test the products are developed (e.g. NDT Pressure test for welded parts, electrical insulation and rigidity, vision checks...). The production of automatic machines for welding was more and more empowered, with welding robots, gantries and automatic welding benches, with the most innovative welding technologies such as Plasma.
As a further change, the our core business became the production of metal working machines to improve the quality in our customer's production.
In the picture our assembling department
Welding machine for canisters
- • GTAW welding of bodies for fire extinguishers
- • Maximum lenght of the weld 800 mm
- • Maximum diameter of the tank 170 mm
- • Production rate 33 sec/PCS
- • Automatic loading of sheet from the 'sheet rolling machine'
- • Optical research of the edges to weld
- • Automatic loading of the weldin bench
Spot welding machine for rain collectors
This machine welds rain collectors in copper, with a welding unit at double head the cicle time is of 35 sec/pcs. The bench where the collectors are placed is on a rotary table that allows to the operatore to load the piece not welded while the machine is welding the previous.
Automatic welding machine for water collectors (GTAW)
Welding of temperature probes in stainless steel
GTAW autogenic for tubes and flanges, on benches vise for termo prefix :
- • 5 different alloys, with differente welding parameters. Welding that warrants the total renovation and watertight seal in aggressive environment
- • Diameter of the tubes from 9 to 12 mm
- • Mnaula loading of the tubes; automatic alimentation of caps anfd flanges folowing the scansioned bar code.
- • Robot 6 axis ABB iRB140 for welding torche moving on a spiral escalation route
- • Industrial PC touch screen with database and production log, operator ablilitation through badge RFID and adaptative menu
- • Able to make leak test with spectrometer with elium
- • Production time: 1 pcs every 20 secs
TEST + CHECKING MACHINE
Test: leak test of welded valves
Press bench for leak test of welded pieces + joint. It works on pressure vessels of plastic and welded steel
ROBOT SCARA HANDLING AND MACHINE INTEGRATION
Stacker for sheet metal Max length of sheet 4mt., Width 2,5 mt These machines are used in Sheet metal processing lines.