* The units are fabricated from steel and the straightener rolls are properly fixed and aligned in machine and ground housing.
* One/Two sets of drive pinch rolls are provided as required.
* All the feed Rolls & Bottom Rolls are driven, while Top Rolls have individual adjustments.
* All the Rolls are made of Special Alloy Steel Material Hardened, Ground, Chrome plated & are housed into precision needle bearing sealed at both ends.
* Upper straightening rolls are independently adjustable and once set, gang adjustment can be done for repeat operations.
* Gang adjustment of top roller blank for straightener with more number of rolls & for straightener of lesser thickness range.
* Roll setting scale on side plates/Dial gauges in some models.
* Entry Guides.
* Exit cascade rolls.
* Control Panel with Suitable loop control system to maintainloop of coil for the machine via Antenna Type loop Controls / limit arm through limit Switches.
* Fixed line speed / Variable line speed above 15 Mtr. / min.
* A.C. variable driven coil straightener are available on request.
* Ultrasonic / photoelectric loop controls.
* Remote pendant control (jog forward / reverse)
* Decoiler - Straightener mounting on common base.
* Inclined head mounting.
* Centralized lubrication system.
* For heavier thickness range,pinch rolls are operated pneumatically / hydraulically.
* Openable top straightener head blank mechanically or with
Pneumatic / Hydraulic Cylinder.